If you'd like to see chord charts/diagrams displayed for a piano, you can adjust your settings to play back as uke, and switch to other instruments at any time.
Keep in mind that Fender Songs doesn't display individual notes for a piano melody line, but rather just the chords that can be played in any octave on the keyboard.
How to set your instrument to piano
- First, select a song you'd like to play. You can be in Practice, Play Along, or Perform mode, with the player not minimized.
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top left of the screen:
- Scroll down until you see the instrument selector
- Tap on the third option: Piano
- There are no additional options once piano is selected, as Capo and Left Handed Mode do not apply.
- After exiting the Settings menu, your instrument should now be selected. Your choice will be remembered as you select other songs to play.
If you'd like to set your instrument to be ukulele or piano, check out our other articles: