You can download Fender Songs and try out a sampling of demo songs with no commitment. The rest of our song catalog requires a subscription to access. For more information on the costs of subscription plans, click here.
To start a subscription to access the full Fender Songs catalog, with a 7-day free trial, follow the instructions below.
- When first downloading the application, you'll have the option of selecting a plan if you wish.
- Another option for starting a subscription will be presented when you try to access a non-demo song.
- You can also get more information about subscription plans and select one from the More menu.
- Once you've selected a plan, we'll need you to create a free Fender Connect user account, so we can save your progress. This is the same account you use elsewhere on Fender, such as with Fender Play, Fender Tune, or Fender.com.
- We'll now confirm the subscription choice with you, and you'll need to complete the in-app purchase via your Apple ID.
For more information about managing your subscription or your account, please view our other help articles here.