If you'd like to see chord charts/diagrams displayed for a ukulele, you can adjust your settings to play back as uke, and switch to other instruments at any time.
The ukulele mode in Fender Songs works for all 5 styles of ukulele, but assumes your tuning is GCEA. Need help tuning? Check out Fender Tune.
How to set your instrument to ukulele
- First, select a song you'd like to play. You can be in Practice, Play Along, or Perform mode, with the player not minimized.
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top left of the screen:
- Scroll down until you see the instrument selector
- Tap on the second option: Ukulele
- You'll see some options update below guitar that you can now adjust if needed: Capo and Left Handed Mode
- After exiting the Settings menu, your instrument should now be selected. Your choice will be remembered as you select other songs to play.
If you'd like to set your instrument to be ukulele or piano, check out our other articles: